Green Miracle is an a non-toxic, reflectant type of antitranspirant and surfactant. It is based on long chain fatty alcohol group C8 to C18; and is fortified with a balanced combination of amino acids, peptides and low molecular weight Oligopeptides
We deliver all over Africa.
Guarantee: Long chain fatty alcohol group + Amino acids
Green Miracle is used to minimise the impact of drought and other environmental stresses on plants.
Mode of Action
- Reflection agent: Once applied as a liquid foliar spray, it forms a thin glassy film coat, which reflects the excess light that would otherwise heat up the tissues, -thereby reduces the chances of leaf damage.
- Stomatal regulation: Through regulating the opening and closing of the stomata positively, it helps in minimising the rate of transpiration.
- Metabolic type: It acts on spongy parenchyma cells making them into a multi-layered tissue, which leads to reduced intercellular space. It helps the plant maintain the turgor of the tissues.
Proteins and peptides present in Green Miracle are complex structures that play a fundamental role in plant physiology.
They function as growth regulators in enzymatic systems and accelerate all the nutrient transformation.
Features and Benefits
• It reduces transpiration rate (from approximately 35 to 40%) through regulating stomatal movements. Green Miracle allows normal stomatic activities without interfering with photosynthesis.
• The coating permits does not wash off when exposed to normal rainfall conditions.
• Increases leaf tissues that sustain photosynthesis and portioning of assimilates.
• Helps plant recover from stress and improves resistance to drought, cold, floods and diseases.
• Serves as an osmoticum –improving fertiliser efficiency.
• It increases harvest, improves quality and shelf-life of the produce.
• It increases total soluble solids while reducing fibres.
• It is non-toxic , biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Certified by IMO for use in organic farming.
• Compatible with most chemical pesticides and biological products.
Recommended Application Rates
|Crop ||Rate || Interval |
|Vegetables (e.g. Tomatoes, |
Chillies, Beans, Peas, etc.)
|Spray at flowering, at ‘fruit’ setting and 10-15 days |
after 2nd spray (or as necessary depending on
|Flowers ||500ml/Ha |
|Fruits e.g Mango, Apples, |
Citrus, Papaya, Grapes e.t.c
|Spray at early flowering, when fruits are setting |
(pea-size) and at fruit maturationstage (or as
necessary depending on the weather).
|Cotton ||20ml/20L |
|At square (bud) formation stage and 21-30 days |
after (or as necessary depending on the weather).
|Cereals (Rice, Wheat, etc.) ||20ml/20L |
|6-10 days before onset of expected shedding (or |
as necessary depending on the weather).
|Grass lawn ||1 Lt/Ha |
|Tea ||660ml/Ha |
It can be applied as foliar spray at pre or post flowering stages and fruit setting stages or carry out 2-3 applications at 15- 20 days interval.
We deliver all over Africa.
Products purchased before 3 PM shall be dispatched on the same day.
For shipping outside Kenya. kindly write to through email@example.com for detailed planning.