INTEGRA® is an organo-silicone based non-ionic wetter and spreader, highly effective in improving spray coverage, adhesion and penetration of chemicals.
We deliver all over Africa.
MODE OF ACTION: INTEGRA® acts by lowering surface tension and increasing droplet spread and by altering solubility relationships thus enhancing wetting, spreading and absorption of spray mixture.
ISSUE ON SPRAYING DILUTION WASTE: Spraying dilution runoff occurs frequently during spraying pesticides and fertilizers. Wax coat on some foliage results in severe waste of spraying dilution droplets during spraying in cultivation of crops like roses and vegetables thus repeat sprays have to be performed to reimburse the runoff loss of spraying dilution droplets.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
|Ornamentals, e.g. Roses, Carnation||Foliar spray: 100-200 ml per ha, (2-4 ml/20 litres of water)||AGRIGOLD® can be applied at any time with pesticides or fertilizer nutrients application, except to plants under stress.|
|Edible crops, e.g. French bean, Runner bean, Snow pea, Tomato, Potato, Eggplant, Squash, Cucumber, Chilli, Capsicum Cabbage, Broccoli, Kale, Spinach, Cauliflower Mango, Melon, Citrus Pineapple, Avocado, Passion Fruit, etc.|
INTEGRA® brings you the following benefits in crop cultivation
- Super wetting and spreading by reducing pesticide droplet surface tension on plant leaf surface less than 22.0 mN/m, which is critical point of good wetting shown in previous figure
- Reduce pesticide consumption 20-30% and water consumption 50-70% by full coverage on plant foliar surface, super penetration, preventing spraying dilution runoff from leaf surface
- Low application rates at much lower cost up to 2-4 ml in 20 L of water
- Excellent food safety and no PHI requirement.
- Excellent compatibility with most pesticides and fertilizer nutrients
- Flexible application timing at any time with pesticides or fertilizer nutrients application
- Proven and reliable wetting and spreading properties ensuring financial return and profitability
APPLICATION TECHNIQUE: INTEGRA® should be mixed with foliar fertilizers and/or pesticides during spraying.
COMPATIBILITY: INTEGRA® is compatible with major commonly used chemicals, however, it is always advisable to conduct a physical compatibility test before spraying a large scale.
PHYTOTOXICITY: When used as recommended, INTEGRA® is not phytotoxic.
PHI: No PHI concerns on all crops.
|Active ingredient||Polyalkyleneoxide modified Heptamethyl trisiloxane 800 g/L minimum|
|Benefits||Improves spray coverage, adhesion and penetration of chemicals|
|Rate/Ha/20L||100-200 ml (2-4 ml)|
|Crops||Edible crops & Ornamentals|
We deliver all over Africa.
Products purchased before 3 PM shall be dispatched on the same day.
For shipping outside Kenya. kindly write to through email@example.com for detailed planning.